Our man Melling takes a tour of the MV Agusta Factory in Italy.
The MV Agusta Factory in Schiranna, northern Italy is an utterly fascinating set of contradictions that ends in the production of true motorcycle art. See photos of the MV Agusta Factory here and read more about the facility in this report.
- The MV Agusta Factory is a genuinely happy place to work.
- Finished engine.
- MV Agusta production line.
- The late Claudio Castiglioni, who kept MV alive.
- This is what hand-built means.
- Motorcycle art.
- A newly born F4 cylinder head.
- Beautiful location on the banks of Lake Varese.
- Cylinder heads are polished in the MV factory.
- F3 engine being prepared for hot testing.
- F4 engines waiting to be built into bikes.