The MV Agusta Factory in Schiranna, northern Italy is an utterly fascinating set of contradictions that ends in the production of true motorcycle art. See photos of the MV Agusta Factory here and read more about the facility in this report.
- F4 engines waiting to be built into bikes.
- F3 engine being prepared for hot testing.
- Cylinder heads are polished in the MV factory.
- Beautiful location on the banks of Lake Varese.
- A newly born F4 cylinder head.
- Motorcycle art.
- This is what hand-built means.
- The late Claudio Castiglioni, who kept MV alive.
- MV Agusta production line.
- The MV Agusta Factory is a genuinely happy place to work.
- Finished engine.