- More aggressive cafe racer-style ergonomics and extra cornering clearance are what Star Motorcycles offers with its new C-Spec.
- The Star Bolt C-Spec sources an playful 942cc V-Twin that provides peppy acceleration and a pleasing exhaust note, too.
- The C-Spec’s ergonomics are more sporty but not to so much to cause discomfort on the road. While ground clearance has been improved the footage feelers touch down at a modest lean angle. It isn’t enough to disrupt the fun however.
- The Star Bolt C-Spec melds all the conveniences of modern motorcycle with the flair and fun factor of an old cafe racer.
- The C-Spec gets clip-on style handlebars that mount beneath the top clamp. It also uses a longer fork (no change in travel however) to boost ground clearance.
- The back end of the Bolt C-Spec is tidy and highlighted by a simple and effective LED-style taillight.
- 2015 Star Bolt C-Spec $8690.