- Bodywork on the 2015 GSX-S1000F is a combination of black plastics and painted bits. All of its fairings have a forward cant, lending to its racy disposition.
- Suzuki broke wraps on the 2015 GSX-S1000F at Intermot, the new Gixxer featuring much of the same performance in a more relaxed riding package.
- The 2015 GSX-S1000F is available with or without ABS.
- Suzuki's popular GSX-R now comes in three forms, the GSX-R1000 superbike, 2015 GSX-S1000 streetfighter and the 2015 GSX-S1000F pictured here.
- Tailored more for street riding, the 999cc Inline Four of the 2015 GSX-S1000F does have new pistons and different cam profiles than the GSX-R1000 powerplant.
- When you have a superbike with a devout following like the Gixxer Thou, building a streetfighter based on said superbike just makes sense.