In honor of its 10th year in production, Triumph is offering a limited edition of its iconic king-sized cruiser, the Rocket III, called the 2015 Rocket X.
- The 'Rocket X' badge was cut CNC-ed from billet aluminum before being mounted on the oil tank.
- Gotta admit, the ground-in swirl patterns of the stripes on the Triumph Rocket X look pretty damn good.
- The 2015 Triumph Rocket X LE is a limited edition and only 500 are being produced.
- A little bug screen should deflect a little air from a rider's chest and might actually shield you from a flying creature or two. Regardless of function, it makes the Rocket X look a little racier.
- The 'black-stealth exhaust system' of the Rocket X is coated with high temperature resistance paint.
- The swirl patterns in the striping of the Rocket X ensure that no two bikes are exactly alike.
- Twin bug-eye headlights are signature Triumph cues, the Rocket X receiving a small black fly screen to add to its cool factor.
- The tank was stripped down and the bare metal grinded to give it the cool swirl patterns in the stripes, the stripes then clear-coated, lacquered and polished.
- The 2015 Triumph Rocket X is a limited edition, so only 500 will be made, the bike set to hit Triumph dealerships in March 2015.
- Black bars, mirrors and levers blend in nicely with the other styling cues of the 2015 Rocket X.