Victory Motorcycles introduces its new solo brawler, the 2015 Gunner featuring blacked-out components, a low solo seat, and an attractive price point of $12,999.
- The 2015 Victory Gunner is deliberately dark. It's $12,999 price point leaves room for riders to take the platform even further with their own personal customization choices.
- With a $12,999 price point, Victory hopes it leaves a little leeway to sample some of the aftermarket goodies it has ready to go for the 2015 Gunner
- Victory's Kyle Clack and Steve Menneto prepare to unveil the 2015 Victory Gunner to the press.
- Get ready to light 'em up on the 2015 Victory Gunner, the company's new 'bobber' motorcycle.
- With a $12,999 price point, Victory hopes it leaves a little leeway to sample some of the aftermarket goodies it has ready to go for the 2015 Gunner.
- Not too shabby a profile from the Gunner's front end.
- The name Gunner heralds back to the brave souls who climbed into the suspended glass turrets of WW II planes.
- The 2015 Victory Gunner runs 16-in. 24-spoke cast aluminum wheels on meaty Dunlop 491 Elite II tires.
- The 2015 Victory Gunner is the company's new blacked-out brawler with an ultra-low 25-inch solo seat and plenty of pop courtesy of a 1731cc Freedom 106 V-Twin.