Victory put the custom treatment on its best-selling bagger, the Cross Country, the new 2015 Magnum sporting a 21-inch front wheel, a lowered back end, a new 100-watt audio system and flashy paint.
- The 2015 Victory Magnum in Sunset Red over Supersteel Gray sells for $22,499.
- With the bigger tire up front, the 2015 Magnum doesn't quite turn in as easily or as sharp as the Cross Country.
- The 2015 Victory Magnum sports a new LED headlight that replaces the old halogen one.
- Victory already has a slew of accessories for the 2015 Magnum, from a tri-oval exhaust to ape hanger handlebars to saddlebag lids with speakers.
- We felt like high rollers cruising in the bright lights of Las Vegas on the 2015 Victory Magnum.
- To accommodate the Magnum's 21-inch front wheel, Victory retuned the dampers and stiffened the springs on the bike's fork.
- The interior of the console of the 2015 Victory Magnum is color-matched to the bike and the audio controls on the left switchgear housing is new. The mini-apes are an aftermarket addition.
- The 2015 Victory Magnum fits right in with the bright lights of Las Vegas.
- At the heart of Victory's 2015 Magnum is a 1731cc Freedom 106 V-Twin.
- The 9-spoke Black Roulette wheel on the front of the Magnum measures 21 inches tall by 120mm wide and is wrapped in a Dunlop Elite 3 tire.
- A new six-speaker system has been nestled into the front fairing of the 2015 Victory Cross Country Magnum.
- The Cross Country is Victory's best-seller and baggers continue to ride a wave of popularity, so it's little surprise Victory gave one the custom treatment.
- In a city where everything is over-the-top, the Victory Magnum fits right in. It's Vegas baby!
- Across the parking lot from Gold and Silver Pawn is the oldest tattoo shop in Nevada, a worthy back drop for a photo stop with the Magnum.
- A new directional pad for audio control on the Magnum replaces the push-button arrangement of the Cross Country.
- We cruised through old Las Vegas while running around town on a poker run during the press launch of the 2015 Victory Magnum.
- Wait, what's the Statue of Liberty doing here? Did we take a wrong turn somewhere?
- The first stop of the poker run took us by the MGM Grand and a visit with its trademark lion.