See photos of the Beta 300 RR in action in the 2016 Beta 300 RR Two-Stroke Review Photo Gallery. Be sure to read the full 2016 Beta 300 RR review article.
- Kyle Redmond ripping some corners on the 2016 Beta 300 RR.
- The 2016 Beta 300 RR.
- The Beta 300 RR engine is ultra smooth, yet plenty powerful for all off-road needs.
- The 2016 Beta 300 RR is now electronically oil injected.
- The oil injection system feeds oil into the intake manifold, controlled by electronically depending on engine rpm and load.
- Single track and technical riding is where the Beta 300 RR shines.
- Kyle Redmond having some fun on the 2016 Beta 300 RR.
- Overall off-road performance from the 300 RR is impressive.
- The 2016 Beta 300 RR is at home in nasty conditions.
- The Beta's 300 engine provides plenty of low end torque and excitement.
- The 2016 Beta 300 RR is not afraid to got fast.