BMW throws its hat into the sport-minded entry-level motorcycle market with the introduction of its Single-powered 2016 BMW G 310 R.
- Meet the 2016 BMW G 310 R.
- BMW gets into the entry-level market with its 313cc, water-cooled Single-cylinder powered G 310 R.
- The G 310 R fills the gateway niche BMW was lacking in the past.
- The G 310 R has the dimensions and spec sheet to be a fun, easy-to-ride machine.
- The G 310 R borrows a handful of styling cues from BMW's S 1000 R.
- The sport-minded entry-level market just got a little more competitive thanks to BMW releasing its G 310 R.
- The 2016 G 310 R opens up the BMW experience to a broader range of riders.