Ducati released its 2016 Ducati Diavel Carbon today, the latest version with a redesigned seat, exhaust updates, a Dark Chrome frame, new trim and paint. For more info and a full list of specs, be sure to check out our 2016 Ducati Diavel Carbon First Look article.
- A redesigned seat, tweaks to its exhaust, new paint and trim highlight the updates to the 2016 Diavel Carbon.
- The trim tail section is tailored out of attractive carbon fiber.
- The Diavel is notable for handling that belies its 240mm-wide rear tire.
- The 2016 Diavel Carbon has 10-spoke Marchesini wheels with machined highlights along with a new Asphalt Grey paint scheme.
- The 2016 Ducati Diavel Carbon continues to be high tech, with Ducati's Ride-by-Wire system, three different toggable engine maps, DTC and ABS.
- The tubular steel trellis frame of the 2016 Diavel Carbon is covered in Dark Chrome paint.
- The seat of the 2016 Diavel Carbon has been redesigned while its ergonomics remain comfortably upright.
- The aluminum air intakes on each side of the Diavel Carbon's tank have a brushed finish.