The 2016 Ducati XDiavel features a new 1262cc Testastretta with DVT that delivers max torque 3000 rpm earlier to go along with its new belt final drive. For more info and a full spec sheet, check out our 2016 Ducati XDiavel First Look article.
- The Ducati XDiavel is equipped with Ducati Power Launch, a push-button activated system, to help riders get the jump off the line.
- Ducati says between its various offerings of bars, seats, and footpeg locations, there are 60 different riding configurations available on the 2016 XDiavel.
- The 2016 Ducati XDiavel comes with a new engine that delivers max torque much earlier and belt final drive, a first for Ducati.
- The 2016 Ducati XDiavel has belt final drive, a first for a Ducati motorcycle.
- While Ducati's XDiavel features more cruiser-oriented characteristics, make no mistake about it, this is a high performance machine.
- A new assortment of LEDs, the elimination of the headlight shroud and side air intakes give the XDiavel a more streamlined look up front.
- The 2016 Ducati XDiavel has a new 1262cc Testastetta L-Twin with DVT.
- New, wide bars and a trimmed down tail give the Ducati XDiavel a fresh disposition.