Harley added to its 2016 CVO line of premium motorcycles today with the launch of the 2016 Harley-Davidson CVO Pro Street Breakout at the Aspen X Games. Check out our 2016 Harley CVO Pro Street Breakout First Look article for details about the latest muscle bike from The Motor Company.
- 2016 Harley-Davidson CVO Pro Street Breakout
- A clean little cowling has been wrapped around the high-intensity LED headlight of the 2016 Harley CVO Pro Street Breakout.
- Drag-style bars, a low-profile console mounted on those bars, and a fantastic looking tank split by the backbone paint a pretty picture from the saddle of the 2016 Harley CVO Pro Street Breakout.
- Harley-Davidson introduced the newest edition to its 2016 CVO lineup today when it unveiled the 2016 CVO Pro Street Breakout at the Aspen X Games.
- The 2016 CVO Pro Street Breakout is featured by a Screamin' Eagle Twin Cam 110B V-Twin teamed to an open-element Screamin’ Eagle Heavy Breather Elite intake feeds those big pistons, while black blunt-cut mufflers will provide the signature thumping Harley cadence.
- The Aggressor Wheels of the 2016 CVO Pro Street Breakout are plated with a Scorched Chrome finish. The front has a new 43mm inverted fork and dual discs with ABS.