- Harley-Davidson's Low Rider S receives updated suspension and brakes to go along with its Screamin' Eagle Twin Cam 110 powerplant.
- 2016 Harley-Davidson Low Rider S
- The powertrain package and pipes of the 2016 Low Rider S are finished in a combination of gloss black and wrinkle black powdercoating.
- Harley introduces the latest of its Twin Cam 110-powered "S" Series of cruisers, the 2016 Low Rider S.
- The 2016 Harley Low Rider S is powered by a Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110 engine, Screamin’ Eagle Heavy Breather performance intake and Fat Bob-style 2-into-2 exhaust that delivers a claimed 115 lb-ft of peak torque at 3500 rpm.
- A 21-inch and a Premium Ride cartridge fork anchor the front of the 2016 Harley Low Rider S.