MotoUSA takes a First Ride on the 2016 Honda CRF250R. For 2016 Honda made revisions to the engine and suspension to build a more powerful and better balanced machine. Check out the full story on the 2016 CRF250R.
- Kai Mukai shows off the drain bolt on the 2016 Honda CRF250R.
- Cornering is still a highlight of the 2016 Honda CRF250R.
- Added power throughout helps the Honda CRF250R to pull out of corners
- The 2016 Honda CRF250R feels light and nimble.
- Flickable is one way to describe the 2016 Honda CRF250R.
- Added power for 2016 helps the Honda CRF250R appeal to wider range of riders.
- The 2016 Honda CRF250R.
- From the outside the 2016 CRF250R doesn't look any different than 2015.
- The Showa TAC fork now features a adjustable valve on the outer chamber. Honda recommends 12 psi.
- A new header pipe with resonance chamber boost low-end power.