Honda announces its RC213V-S will reach official production status in 2016, carrying an eyewatering MSRP of $184K. View the RC213V-S photos in the 2016 Honda RC213V-S photo gallery.
Honda announces its RC213V-S will reach official production status in 2016, carrying an eye-watering MSRP of $184K. View the Honda RC213V-S photos in the 2016 Honda RC213V-S photo gallery and read more in the Honda RC213V-S Set For Production in 2016 article.
- Honda gave the world a glimpse at its premium, GP-derived and street-legal RC213V-S during the EICMA show last November.
- Honda will offer the MotoGP-based RC213V-S as a 2016 production model.
- Each Honda RC213V-S will be manufactured in an “exclusive workshop in the Kumamoto factory” with top-spec materials throughout.
- The 2016 Honda RC213V-S is powered by V-Four based off Honda's MotoGP racebike.
- The limited-production RC213V-S will be available in HRC Tricolor of Carbon Fiber colorways.
- Customers interested in purchasing an RC213V-S must go to www.RC213V-S.com to submit an application beginning at 3:00 pm PST on July 12, 2015.