- The 2016 Indian Scout will launch you up to 55 mph in first gear and into the mid-80s in second.
- The 2016 Indian Scout Sixty retains much of the character and goodness that endeared us to its 1133cc brother.
- The 2016 Indian Scout Sixty has an ultra-low seat and rider-friendly traits that will suit a broader spectrum of potential customers.
- The base Indian Scout Sixty sells for $8999 while the Indian Motorcycle Red version here lists for $9299.
- Handling on the 2016 Indian Scout Sixty is atypical for a cruiser as steering is light and transitions are smooth.