Motorcycle USA spends an afternoon romping around the Nevada desert to bring you this 2016 Indian Scout Sixty First Ride Review. Read our initial impressions of the 999cc Scout in our 2016 Indian Scout Sixty First Ride Review article.
- The 2016 Indian Scout Sixty has an ultra-low seat and rider-friendly traits that will suit a broader spectrum of potential customers.
- The base Indian Scout Sixty sells for $8999 while the Indian Motorcycle Red version here lists for $9299.
- Handling on the 2016 Indian Scout Sixty is atypical for a cruiser as steering is light and transitions are smooth.
- The 2016 Indian Scout Sixty retains much of the character and goodness that endeared us to its 1133cc brother.
- The 2016 Indian Scout will launch you up to 55 mph in first gear and into the mid-80s in second.