The 2016 Indian Scout Sixty makes its world debut at EICMA 2015, the latest Scout with a lower displacement 60 cubic-inch engine and five-speed gearbox.
- The Indian Scout Sixty opens up doors in the international market and as a gateway motorcycle.
- The 2016 Indian Scout Sixty is available in Indian Red, Pearl White and Thunder Black.
- With the same chassis and dimensions, the Scout Sixty sports the same riding position as its higher displacement sibling.
- The return of the Scout has equated to big sales for Indian. The company hopes the smaller displacement Scout Sixty continues that trend.
- The 2016 Indian Scout Sixty has a nice, low 25.3-inch laden seat height.
- The 2016 Indian Scout Sixty is a couple grand cheaper than the standard Scout with an MSRP of $8999.
- The Indian Scout Sixty runs the same geometry and 41mm fork as the standard Scout.
- The 2016 Scout Sixty has been developed by Indian with its eye on a return to flat track racing.
- The 60 cubic-inch, 60-degree V-Twin of the 2016 Indian Scout Sixty is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
- The 2016 Indian Scout Sixty features a new 999cc engine and a five-speed gearbox, but the chassis, suspension and brakes are the same as the standard Scout.