The 2016 J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show headed to Phoenix, Arizona, for the final stop of its 10-city tour as talented customizers and builders from throughout the Southwest battled it out for cash and prizes.
- 2016 J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show Phoenix 1st Place FreeStyle Class
- Lupe Aguayo of Baggerz by Lupe rolled in to the Phoenix Ultimate Builder Show with his 30” Sinister spoke wheel and rolled out with a $2000 check for winning the FreeStyle Class.
- Ryan Gore 's1977 FXE named Evelyn McHale won second place in the FreeStyle Class at the 2016 Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show.
- Ryan Gore plants one on Hot Bike Editor Jeff Holt after winning second place in the FreeStyle Class at the Phoenix Ultimate Builder.
- The MOD Custom class winner, the Spooky Fast Ducati Scrambler, features handmade handlebars, tail section, race fairing, braided brake lines, powdercoated swingarm and custom paint.
- Spooky Fast Customs took home the big check in Phoenix's MOD Custom Class for its sweet Ducati Scrambler.
- Wide World Powersports made a reverse trike out of a 2016 Indian Scout and took second place in the MOD Custom class at the Phoenix Ultimate Builder Bike Show 2016.
- There was plenty of talent on the Progressive stage for the 2016 Phoenix Ultimate Builder Show.
- 2016 J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Bike Show MOD Retro class 1st Place
- 2016 Phoenix Ultimate Builder Bike Show MOD Harley class 2nd Place
- 2016 Phoenix Ultimate Builder Bike Show People's Choice winner
- 2016 Phoenix Ultimate Builder Bike Show MOD Retro class 2nd Place