See photos of the 2016 GSX-S1000F as it faces off against the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 in this photo gallery. Read the full comparison review here.
- The Suzuki GSX-S1000F was a more sporty mount when set against the Kawasaki Ninja 1000.
- The windscreen sits a bit lower on the Suzuki than the three-level adjustable Kawasaki.
- Priced at $10,999, the Suzuki GSX-S1000F is $1000 cheaper than the Kawasaki Ninja 1000.
- The Brembo kit out front gave the Suzuki GSX-S1000F a superior braking feel over the Kawasaki.
- The Suzuki's engine was silky after getting past the initial throttle jump.
- We appreciated the comfortable seat on the GSX-S1000F.
- 2016 Suzuki GSX-S1000F.
- Suzuki's compact, all digital info display.
- We thought the 2016 Suzuki GSX-S1000F looks pretty sharp.
- A bit less tour-ready than the Kawasaki, Suzuki's GSX-S1000F impressed with its sporty character.
- We were impressed with the comfortable cockpit of the Suzuki GSX-S1000F.
- The Suzuki's suspension felt a bit more stiff than the Kawasaki Ninja 1000.
- A touchy throttle on initial roll-on made the Suzuki a bit jumpy at times.
- The Suzuki's lighter weight and agile chassis made it capable in the twisties.