MotoUSA reports back after the first ride on the new 2016 Yamaha YZ250F. The 2016 model received revisions to the engine and chassis, boosting power and improving overall chassis balance and performance. Read the full article.
- The 2016 Yamaha YZ250F received minor revisions, boosting power and improving overall chassis balance.
- A new flat top piston and crankshaft balance reduce high rpm vibration.
- The 2016 Yamaha YZ250F received revisions to the engine for improved power and reliability.
- 2016 YZ250F has the potential to ride off into the sunset as the best 250F in the class.
- The 2016 YZ250F has a very good chance of being top dog in the 250F class once again.
- In the air and on the ground the 2016 YZ250F is easy to control and predictable.
- Yamaha didn't need to change a thing on the YZ250F but the changes for 2016 improve overall performance and durability.
- Low to mid power is still a highlight of the YZ250F.
- With a softer shock spring and revised fork settings, the 2016 YZ250F has a balanced chassis and corners very well.
- The 2016 YZ250F now features a 270mm front brake rotor.
- The GYTR Power Tuner allows the rider to quickly and easily change the mapping. These are the some options for the 2016 YZ250F.