See four rare Indian Motorcycles set to be auctioned at the Ritz Carleton on Amelia Island March 8, 2014 in the Amelia Island Indian Motorcycle Auction photo gallery.
- The 1909 Indian Light Twin features a pocket-valve Twin with mechanical valve intakes, Hedstrom carburetor and single-speed transmission.
- The 1909 Indian Light Twin is in original, unrestored operating condition.
- The 1909 Indian Light Twin up for auction at Amelia Island is expected to fetch between $125,000 and $150,000.
- This 1909 Indian Light Twin comes from the Jim Atchley Collection.
- This 1911 Indian Single is in original, unrestored condition and features a number of original accessories.
- 1911 Indian Single Board Track Racer in original running condition.
- The 1911 Indian Single shown here has a 30.5 cubic inch Hedstrom-type Single, magneto ignition and leaf-spring trailing link fork.
- The 1911 Indian Single comes with it's original acetylene-powered headlight and taillight.
- 1911 Indian Single original speedometer.
- 1911 Indian Single original leather saddlebag.
- The 1911 Indian Single Board Track Racer features the factory-dropped handlebars, factory paint and remnants of the original decals on the tank.
- 1911 Indian Single original tool kit.
- A closer look at the 30.5 cubic inch pocket-valve Single on the 1911 Indian Single Board-Track Racer set for auction at Amelia Island.
- Offered by the Dick Olaf Collection, the 1914 Indian “Hendee Special” is in original, unrestored condition and comes with its original paint. It’s also in fully operational condition and all components, excluding the tires, are original.
- The 1914 Indian "Hendee Special" is expected to fetch a premium price during the auction at Amelia Island.
- The 1914 Indian "Hendee Special" features a Hedstrom-type Twin engine, Hedstrom carburetor and two-speed transmission.