View photos from the History Channel’s new hit show American Pickers, which stars Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz in their mission to uncover junk no matter where it is or how well it’s hidden.
- Having both owned motorcycles as kids, Wolfe and Fritz's biggest interest in the show is discovering two-wheeled relics of the past.
- Wolfe spent years picking the country alone before his current partner Frank Fritz joined him.
- Wolfe currently restores motorcycles and other recovered treasures out of his shop Antique Archeology, which serves as his office, warehouse and command center.
- Wouldn't you like to have this as your daily rider?
- Man, look at the size of the seat on this old Indian Roadmaster.
- This vintage Harley is another salvage by the guys of American Pickers.
- American Pickers has been a success for the History Channel because everybody has that romantic notion of finding a treasure at a local garage sale or thrift store.
- Mike Wolfe of American Pickers used to be a lone wolf in salvaging before hooking up with his partner in the show, Frank Fritz.
- Although they're often labeled as mad hoarders, Wolfe and Fritz like to think of the people they encounter as collectors of an artform.
- Finding relics like this old Indian in a barn or field is the dream of many a motorcyclist.
- Mike Wolfe and his partner Frank Fritz seek to uncover fogotten pieces of Americana in their new show American Pickers on the History Channel.