The 2011 Artistry in Iron Master Builders Championship presented twenty of the hottest custom builders with their latest works of art in this invitation only custom builder’s bike show held at the Las Vegas BikeFest motorcycle rally.
- Chris Richardson with LA Speed Shop won the 2011 Artistry in Iron trophy.
- Built by Paul Wideman with Bare Knuckle Choppers.
- Built by Ryan Boyd with Boyd Motor Company.
- Built by Kirk Taylor with Custom Design Studios.
- Built by Ken Nagai with Cycle Kraft.
- Built by Michael Barragan with Evil Spirit Engineering.
- Built by Copper Mike Cole with Gravesend Cycles.
- Built by Danny Schneider with Hardnine Choppers.
- Built by Steve Iacona with Iacona Customs.
- Built by Jim Nasi with Jim Nasi Customs.
- Built by Mike Tomas with Kiwi Indian Motorcycle Co.
- Built by Gary Maurer with Kustoms Inc.
- Built by Gard Hollinger with LA County Choprods.
- Built by Chris Richardson with LA Speed Shop.
- Built by Shaun Ruddy with Phat Choppers.
- Built by Paul Cavallo with Spitfire Motorcycles.
- Built by Dalton Walker with Split Image Kustoms.
- Built by Laurent Dutruel with Zen Motorcycles.