DeLaurier puts together a bike for Chad Reed that is designed to fit Reed’s needs in Supercross but it looks like the YZ450F at your local shop.
- When a set of high-end suspension gets shipped, they get a comfortable ride.
- The radiators are beefed up.
- GYTR carbon fiber brake guard.
- The clutch lever end is supposed to break here.
- Even the factory guys have to abide by the AMA's new sound restrictions.
- Delaurier keeps a close eye on his championship-worthy bike.
- Titanium pegs.
- The o-ring is so DeLaurier can keep track of how far Chad actually uses his suspension.
- How many of you have a special stand for your fuel tank?
- Stock grips.
- The GYTR clutch perch rotates on a teflon sleeve.
- The wheels have thicker hubs and higher spec bearings.
- White Brothers carbon fiber silencer. You have to be pretty fast to get your name on a muffler.
- Even though he's a veteran on the racing scene, those kissy faces are something new to Delaurier. Must be an Australian thing.
- Keeping things loose and fun is all part of a mechanic's weekly duties.
- Reed's bike is trick, but plain.
- Carbon fiber case guard and skid plate.