Behind Martin Davalos’ ’07 KTM 250 SX-F – Jay Burgess handles the wrenching duties for up-and-coming Martin Davalos.
- Carbon fiber silencer by FMF.
- No warming up this bike in flip-flops. Martin likes footpegs ground to a sharp point.
- This Dunlop tire will probably come off after the first practice. Renthal provides the gearing.
- New to North America, these carbon fiber hubs are trick. Davalos runs them front and rear.
- This is how the bike looks if your name is Martin.
- Check out the foam insert between the grip and the throttle housing to keep out debris.
- Burgess sets up the hot start on the right side of Davalos' bike.
- Sound tested and ready to go.
- Davalos runs the Equadorian flag on his bike.
- Davalos races a 2007 KTM 250 SX-F with an engine modified at KTM North America's in-house shop, and White Power Suspension.
- Jay getting Martin's bike ready for Anaheim 1.
- Jay Burgess of New Zealand fits in well at KTM, the 'UN of Motocross.'