- Batsaikhan Buyandelger is founder and General Director of Platinum Gate Architecture and Interior Design Corporation. He's also Vice President of the Harley Davidson Owners Club in Mongolia. His company is spearheading the signage and architectural projects for Lake Hovsgol National Park and he will be a rider during the Blue Waves Motorcycle Rally.
- Riders on the way to delivering the new Yamaha AG-200 motorcycles to rangers at Lake Hovsgol.
- Erin Hunter and Andy Sils are landspeed racers that throttled a BMW S1000RR up to 183 mph two-up in 2011. They will ride during the Blue Waves Motorcycle Rally as well.
- Lake Hovsgol in Mongolia.
- A group of Lake Hovsgol National Park Rangers with Robert McIntosh (front row, third from the right) and Douglas Morris (front row, far right).
- Lake Hovsgol is one of 17 ancient lakes on Earth and the Lake Hovsgol National Park is larger than Yellowstone. The Blue Waves Motorcycle Rally seeks to provide the 15 permanent park rangers with motorcycles and gear so they can patrol their respective areas more effectively.
- Munkh-Orgil Erdenesukh is one of the riders participating in the Blue Waves Motorcycle Rally. He's practiced Sumo wrestling in Japan for 12 years and has been an avid motorcyclist for much of his life, competing in his first race at 16 years of age. He's also an accomplished motorcycle rally organizer.
- Wesley Thornberry is a photographer and organizer of the Blue Waves Motorcycle Rally. He's married to Ono Batkhuu, founder and director of the Mongol Ecology Center.