- The hard saddlebags of BMW's Concept 101 have LED strip signals integrated into them and the bags are styled to continue the flow established by the front bodywork.
- The BMW Concept 101 was designed with the help of custom builder Roland Sands, who recently collaborated with BMW on Concept 90 as well.
- The BMW Concept 101 is outfitted with a six-cylinder, 1649cc engine teamed to twin tailpipes with triple chambers.
- The headlight of Concept 101 is integrated tidily into the bodywork of the BMW bagger, the body itself a combination of brushed aluminum, carbon fiber and milled wood.
- Will BMW's Concept 101, a bagger with a performance bend, be the Bavarian's marque's return to the American cruiser market? We'll soon find out.
- Roland Sands demonstrates the riding position of BMW's Concept 101, relaxed and upright with controls in easy reach.
- The perforated black leather seat of BMW's Concept 101 looks like it'd be a comfy perch.
- BMW unveiled its Concept 101 at the Concorso d’Eleganza at Villa d’Este, Italy.