See photos of the all-new Brammo Engage and Encite models in the Brammo Engage and Encite photo gallery. Read the full story in the New Brammo Models with 6-speed Drivetrain article.
- 2012 Brammo SMS street legal electric supermoto.
- 2012 Brammo Engage SMS prototype.
- The standout feature on the four new Brammo models is the six-speed Integrated Electric Transmission (IET) developed by new strategic partner SMRE, an Italian engineering firm.
- The new Brammo Engage SMS will source a battery pack developed with Flextronics. The Oregon company considering getting in the battery manufacturing business.
- Brammo is actively pursuing a more traditional brick-and-mortar dealer distribution network to sell its now 9-model lineup - including the upcoming Engage SMR supermoto.
- The Engage SMR (Super Moto Racing) and SMS (Super Moto Street) expand Brammo’s street-legal offerings – the latter model homologated for use on public roads.
- The Brammo Engage SMR (Super Moto Racing) retail for $9995.
- Brammo announced a $28 million dollar investment led by Polaris Industries.
- Brammo production gets underway at the Flextronics facility in Sarvar, Hungary.
- Brammo will contest the upcoming MiniMotoSX at Las Vegas with its new Encite MMX Pro minimoto.
- The Engage MX is Brammo's take on the off-road dirt bike application.