- The Bultaco Rapitan Hossack-style front end. The company claims the front suspension's anti-dive properties keep more weight on the rear wheel and subsequently maximizing the regenerative braking potential.
- The Bultaco Rapitan prototype.
- Bultaco is relaunching itself as an electric motorcycle manufacturer, with the Spanish marque debuting two prototypes - including the Rapitan.
- The electric-powered Bultaco Rapitan offers a storage space in the 'tank' area.
- Bultaco Rapitan Sport
- The Bultaco Rapitan Sport is a flat-track/scrambler-ish version of the Rapitan.
- An air-cooled brushless motor powers both the Rapitan prototypes, with Bultaco claiming 92 lb-ft of torque and 53.6 horsepower.
- Bultaco touts its proprietary Drive Train System (DTS), which it claims is 'unlike other electrical two-wheeled vehicles, enables the maximum energy performance to be yielded from regenerative braking.'
- Bultaco claims the electric-powered Rapitan prototypes, like the Rapitan Sport, are 'close approximations' of EV models which it will bring to market in 2014.