Thirty-six years after his death, Burt Munro is still breaking records after his son John discovered a mathematical error on one of his record-breaking Bonneville runs.
- John Munro brought a family album to share with journalists in town for the unveiling of the 2015 Indian Scout.
- John Munro holds the AMA certificate that acknowledges the new land speed record his father Burt gets credited with 36 years after his death.
- Burt Munro strikes a classic pose on one of his record-breaking Indians. His son John discovered a math error on one of his runs and got his father credited with the new, faster time.
- John Munro holds one of his father's many trophies.
- John Munro holds the original AMA certificate that contained a slight math error that sold his father short by a half mile-per-hour.