Can Akkaya lived a good life abroad, racing in some of Europe’s top motorcycle road racing leagues, but gave it all up to pursue the American Dream and to start his riding school, Superbike-Coach.
- Can Akkaya's book 'Racers Story ... 25 Seconds' is a passionate account of his years as a professional motorcycle racer.
- They call him 'Coach' for a reason because Akkaya has a way of reaching people in a way they can understand.
- Want to learn to wheelie like Waheed? Can is the man to teach you.
- Akkaya worked his way up to be a sponsored rider for the Honda Germany team.
- Can Akkaya is a veteran of the German Championships, Dutch and Spanish Opens, and the European Championships.
- Can Akkaya brings his knowledge and passion for motorcycles to Superbike-Coach, the riding school based out of Sacramento, California that he founded.
- If you're looking to improve your riding skills, consider taking a class taught by 'Coach' Can Akkaya at Superbike-Coach.
- Superbike-Coach is a riding school that teaches MotoGP-caliber techniques for both the road and track. This MotoGP project bike is Can 'Coach' Akkaya's teaching tool.