- Just one of many spectacular views during our recent Chappie-Shasta tour.
- Don Amador is the heart of the Blue Ribbon Coalition. The man known as the silent warrior has earned recent right to ride victories on the west coast that include maintaining the access to the Oregon Dunes and the Winchester Bay riding area despite the best effort of regional environmentalists to close the area based on the presence of non-indigenous saw grass… as well as endless battles with U.S. government over land access, allocation of OHV funds and much, much more. If you enjoy your rights as an OHV user, we encourage you to get involved with Blue Ribbon Coalition.
- Scenery like this is hard to come by. When this is your back yard it’s easy to take for granted and we are guilty as charged. Despite growing up in the Pacific Northwest and spending countless hours boating on Shasta Lake, this is the first time we’ve been to Chappie-Shasta, but we promise it will not be the last.
- The Kawasaki Teryx 4 was designed with the family in mind. Sure, you can toss a bunch of your friends in the beast and head out for a weekend of camping, hunting or just escaping from it all but wouldn’t it be a lot more fun with your wife and kids…? Either way, the Teryx is a great way to get outdoors.
- The 2012 Kawasaki Teryx 4 is a multi-purpose off-highway vehicle that is great for the entire family. The doors make it great for kids and the creature-comforts enhance the riding experience.
- Looking to the east from one of the many scenic overlooks on the Chappie-Shasta OHV trail system, you are rewarded with spectacular views of Lake Shasta. If you ride on the street you can keep heading east on Highway 44 and visit another hidden gem of Northern California known as Lassen National Park.