Cobra USA reinvents two iconic Honda motorcycles, the Scrambler 305 and Bubba Shobert’s dirt trackers of the 1980s.
- The Cobra Tracker's engine is a stock RS750 engine, but Berg squeeked out a little more power with custom pipes and a high-performance air filter.
- Cobra RS750 Tracker
- Cobra's RS750 Scrambler
- The tank of the Cobra RS750 has a seam added down the middle of the tank and GV250 knee pads to capture the iconic look of the original Scrambler tank.
- Berg made a great looking interpretation of the Scrambler's tank and dropped the position of the speedometer a tad from its stock position.
- The Cobra Scrambler is based on the CL77 Scrambler 305.
- The ceramic coated pipes on the RS750 Cobra Tracker were made from bin parts and came out looking sharp.