- Even though my Bell Custom 500 Helmet skidded across asphalt, damage was minimal and my head came out unscathed.
- Man, I hate that they cut my Diamond Gusset Jeans off me, but I'm glad they did their job.
- I hit my right knee hard when I lowsided but my Diamond Gusset OCC Defender V2 Jeans only frayed slightly and didn't tear all the way through.
- They wanted to cut my boots off at the hospital after fiddling with the straps, but I pleaded for them not to!
- My Icon 1000 Hood Jacket covered my primary area of impact but the leather didn't tear at all and the stitching was still intact. Saved me from serious road rash as well.
- My right foot, particularly the toe area, smashed into the pavement hard and skidded across the pavement, but luckily the Icon 1000 Prep Boots came through in spades and neither my foot or ankle were injured.
- Look at the knuckle protector on the right hand and you can see how it got ground down on the asphalt. Luckily my knuckles weren't even scratched up, but I did bang my hand up pretty good.
- Bummer! Scratched up my favorite Skratch Bell Custom 500 Helmet in a recent wreck.