Custom Builder Custom Sportbike Concepts. Check Out The Article On The Builder Custom Sportbike Concepts.
- The sinister-looking 1999 Suzuki Hayabusa is appropriately-titled the 'Death Bike.'
- CSC has a knack for consistently creating head-turning contemporary metric customs like this 2005 GSXR 1000.
- CSC's work has received plenty of attention lately, including Anglada's nomination to the International Master Bike Builders Association.
- BST Carbon Fiber Wheels
- CSC hopes to build bikes that not only stand out today but have the quality of craftsmanship that will still make them fresh ten years from now.
- Want to learn to build bikes like this? Anglada is working on developing a Certified Builder Program that will allow up-and-comers that opportunity.
- Nick Anglada and the 2006 Yamaha R1 CSC customized for The Metric Revolution's Motorcycle Build-Off.
- Oh, say can you seee! We see and we like.
- CSC has converted these stock metrics into a star-studded trio.
- CSC displays its patriotic side with the custom 2005 Hayabusa called 'Stars & Bars.'
- CSC was honored to build the first custom sportbike to represent The Rat's Hole on its 35th anniversary.
- The 2007 'Track Rat' Bike built for Ted Smith and the Rat's Hole.
- Fat rear tires like this 330mm meat on the 'Track Rat' continue to be a hot commodity for CSC.
- The Urban Industries Inc. bike sports front-rear Tricky Air ride suspension and UII's Mobsta wheels.
- The UII bike has illuminated gauges. 'Nick doesn't miss a detail,' said Cory Soper, a partner with UII.
- Canni Designs worked with Urban Industries Inc. and CSC to draft up the concept of this urban/industrial-themed 2006 Hayabusa Limited.