Custom builder Cory Ness worked his magic on this year’s Sturgis Buffalo Chip Rider Sweepstakes Bike, a Victory Cross Country with a matching Epiphone Les Paul Guitar that plugs into a Kicker amp built in to the saddlebag.
- Both the floorboards and foot controls on the Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes bike come from the Arlen Ness catalog.
- The Victory Freedom 106 provides the pulse of the Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes bike, a custom Victory Cross Country.
- Pearl white paint and candy red trim complement the Cory Ness custom Cross Country perfectly.
- When it came time to choose a custom builder for the 2013 Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes bike, Woody from The Chip said selecting Cory was a no-brainer.
- A 23-inch custom Ness wheel leads the way on the Sturgis Buffalo Chip Rider Sweepstakes bike, a Victory Cross Country tricked-out by Cory.
- It might look like a standard saddlebag, but thank Kicker for the surprise inside this one.
- La Pera stepped up to make the seat for the Cory Ness customized Cross Country that happens to be made of stingray.
- A Ness Flip Windshield has a little lip to help divert wind around riders and is smoked just for it's good looks.
- An new gas cap from the Arlen Ness catalog dresses up the tank of the custom Cory Ness Cross Country, a tank that has been both stretched and lowered.
- The Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes Bike, presented by the Sturgis Buffalo Chip, comes complete with an Epiphone Les Paul Studio Guitar and a Kicker amp to play it through built-in to the saddlebag of a Victory Cross Country.
- The Sturgis Buffalo Chip is known for music and motorcycles, so it's no surprise that there's a Kicker amp concealed in this saddlebag to plug in the matching Epiphone Les Paul Studio guitar that is part of the Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes package.
- Would you expect anything less from a bike customized by Cory Ness than a motorcycle that's clean and classy?
- Now that's an attractive cockpit!
- Victory Motorcycles' new logo is looking good on the Cory Ness custom Cross Country.