John Shope and the Dirty Bird Concepts crew got their hands on a 2015 Indian Scout and gave it an even sportier disposition.
- Now those are wicked pipes! Bet ya they bark like a big dog!
- We love the custom mini-fairing Dirty Bird Concepts built for the 2015 Indian Scout. We can see DBC selling a ton of these.
- Dirty Bird's chin spoiler is a big improvement to the blocky stock radiator housing of the 2015 Indian Scout.
- Dirty Bird Concepts were one of the first to customize the 2015 Indian Scout, their 'Scout 42' version even racier than the original.
- Shope said designers 'knocked it out of the park' when talking about the stock tank of the Indian Scout, so all it received was new paint to emphasize that design.
- Paint on Dirty Bird Concepts custom Indian Scout was done by Steel Vision Garage in a candy blue with tape-fading style and gray inserts.
- John Shope has gotten plenty of publicity lately as winner of 'Biker Battleground Phoenix,' and being one of the first to customize the 2015 Indian Scout isn't going to tarnish his image any.
- John Shope and Dirty Bird Concepts may be known for custom baggers, but showed they can put a racy spin on bikes like the 2015 Indian Scout as well.
- The engine and handling of the 2015 Indian Scout impressed Shope, so the changes he made to the original were aimed to take what was already good and make it even better.