Check out photos from the first ride ’round the world on a motorcycle, from the 2012 Cannonball Run and much more in the Dr. Frazier Plans A ‘Round the World ride photo gallery.
- Looking for adventure across the United States along the planned 2013 route, using a 2009 Kawasaki KLR650 to do some of the scouting.
- Pendleton, Oregon as seen in 1913.
- The modern day Pendleton, Oregon.
- The planned route from Three Forks, Montana to Billings, Montana, with side trip to Gardiner, entrance to Yellowstone National Park.
- The 2013 route, like the one taken by Clancy 100 years earlier, traverses some of the Bozeman Trail.
- The trail, track and roads have been walked or ridden over what is now known as the Bozeman Pass for 100’s, if not 1,000’s of years.
- 2010 and 2012 “winner” of the Pre-1930 Cannonball Endurance Run, a 1913 Excelsior motorcycle.
- Entrant in the Pre-1930 Cannonball Endurance Run, a 1929 Henderson.
- 1924 Henderson Pre-1930 Cannonball Endurance Run entrant from Germany
- 1927 Indian Pre-1930 Cannonball Endurance Run entrant.
- 1914 Harley-Davidson Pre-1930 Cannonball Endurance Run entrant.
- Carl Stearns Clancy and riding pal Mr. Robert (Bob) Allen about to depart San Francisco June 2, 1913.
- San Francisco departure slated for June 2, 2013 with same scene as Clancy saw in 1913.
- Carl Stearns Clancy and his riding pal Mr. Robert (Bob) Allen in front of the Henderson motorcycle dealership in Wasco, Oregon.