- Dunlop fitted the Roadsmart II on a wide variety of bikes for us to test.
- The Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart II works well even of lightweight sportbikes, but the tire feel is a bit more stiff than a pure sport tire.
- The Roadsmart II is a perfect match for Honda's VFR1200F.
- The Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart II heats up quickly and offers plenty of grip for aggressive street riding.
- The Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart II is a tire for the modern sport-touring segment that offers cornering performance, wet traction and a long lifecycle.
- Dunlop's Intuitive Response Profile creates a wider contact patch as the lean angle increases.