El Solitario put its spin on an XJR1300 for Yamaha’s Yard Built project, the racy rendition dubbed “Big Bad Wolf” full of Solitario’s unique custom touches.
- Spain's El Solitario built this custom XJR1300 as part of Yamaha's Yard Built project.
- El Solitario's Big Bad Wold debuted at Germany's Glemseck 101 show where it took to the track to demonstrate it's a real runner.
- El Solitario is known for its unconventional design and Big Bad Wolf is no exception.
- State of the art Lectron 42 Carburetors were developed specifically for El Solitario's BBW.
- PIAA supplied the headlights for El Solitario's XJR1300, but the logoed grill screams El Solitario design.
- Big Bad Wolf features ISR calipers front and back mated to rotors designed by El Solitario.
- What else would you expect to adorn the saddle of a motorcycle called "Big Bad Wolf?"
- Big Bad Wolf's screaming custom titanium exhaust was made by Asahina Racing in Japan.
- El Solitario's Big Bad Wolf XJR1300 dethroned defending champ Lucky Cat Garage on the 1/8-mile race track during Glemseck 101.
- The Yamaha XJR1300 by El Solitario has a host of unique custom touches.
- Big Bad Wolf Yamaha XJR1300 by El Solitario