See photos of the all-new EBR 1190SX naked from Erik Buell Racing in the Erik Buell Racing EBR 1190SX photo gallery.
- Erik Buell Racing released a lone sneak preview shot of the EBR 1190SX, a naked version of its 1190RX superbike.
- EBR states delivery of the 1190SX are scheduled for early July 2015
- The EBR 1190SX sources an LED headlamp.
- The EBR 1190SX sports a $16,995 MSRP, which is $2000 less than the 1190RX Superbike.
- The EBR 1190SX uses the 72-degree V-Twin sourced by its Superbike kin, the 1190RX.
- 2014 EBR 1190SX streetfighter
- The EBR 1190SX will be available in three colorways: Frost Bite White, Galactic Black and Racing Red.
- EBR 1190SX instrument display console.
- Expected Buell design staples like the single perimeter front braking rotor, pinched by an eight-piston caliper, are confirmed for the 1190SX.
- EBR confirms SX handlebars are wider, and states the streetfigher design sports an 'athletic upright riding position.'
- Listed steering geometry for the SX is unchanged from the Superbike, with 22.4-degree rake and 3.8 inch trail.