We talk to Jackyl frontman Jesse James Dupree about the upcoming season of Full Throttle Saloon, the popular truTV show shot at the World’s Largest Biker Bar in Sturgis.
- Angie is Michael Ballard's confidant and is a force to be reckoned with on the show.
- The Flaunt girls and their burlesque show are a popular attraction at the Full Throttle Saloon.
- Michael Ballard's Full Throttle Saloon in Sturgis gears up for its third season on truTV.
- Just another night at the Full Throttle Saloon.
- Jesse, Angie and Michael have their hands full as they oversee 30 acres of Sturgis craziness known as the Full Throttle Saloon.
- Jesse James Dupree is a man of many hats. Not only does he help run the Full Throttle Saloon, he still fronts the band Jackyl, heads up a multimedia empire, and has his hands in the distilled spirits game.
- Jesse James Dupree is a business partner in the Full Throttle Saloon and is one of Michael's best friends.
- Jesse James Dupree can still rock it. It's standing room only when his band Jackyl takes the stage Thursday night in Sturgis at the Full Throttle Saloon.
- Michael Ballard has brought the Full Throttle Saloon into the limelight since he became owner in 1999.