Hot on the heels of the release of its Street 750, Harley-Davidson made its presence felt at the inaugural Austin X Games 2014.
- Harley-Davidson banners and signage were everywhere at the 2014 Austin X Games.
- GNC Flat Track champ and Harley-Davidson Screamin' Eagle factory rider Brad 'The Bullet' Baker was at Harley's X Games booth signing autographs for fans and promoting #xgamesflattrack as well.
- Nightlife at the X Games was a show in itself, and the robot @ThatJRay was a big hit with the crowd.
- Even though the first Street 750s have yet to hit the streets, Harley has already customized a few to demonstrate its potential.
- Bobbed and ready for hoppin' around town solo-style, this custom Harley Street 750 looks like one fun ride.
- Harley-Davidson had a prime location for its booth inside the Grand Plaza Entrance at the Austin X Games, enticing would-be buyers with eye candy like the Sportster Seventy-Two.
- Part of Harley's X Games strategy in Austin was to surround its booth with honeys like this to attract some of those single 18-34 year-old-males that make up its primary demographic.
- Are we looking at the future of flat track racing for Harley-Davidson? The Street 750-based flat tracker attracted plenty of attention at the 2014 Austin X Games.
- The Summer X Games made its first successful visit to Austin, Texas, with Circuit of the Americas hosting many of its events.
- The Austin X Games features some of the best two-wheeled talent around, which makes us think flat track would be a natural fit.
- The stands were packed at the Austin X Games and it was only 11:30 in the morning. Harley sees plenty of potential customers in the crowd.
- The crowd for the BMW and skateboard Vert finals stretched for blocks down Congress Avenue Thursday night.
- Like skateboard vert, flat track racing features highly skilled athletes who put it all on the line for the sports that they love.
- Just like motorcycling, the athletes of the Summer X Games pull off insane stunts on two wheels. Major props to the BMX riders competing in the Vert final - go big or go home!