Harley-Davidson celebrated its 110th Anniversary in 2013, see photos of all the fun in the Harley-Davidson 110th Anniversary photo gallery.
- One lesser known band in the lineup, Chevy Metal, ended up having a superstar line up with Dave Grohl (Nirvana, Foo Fighters) at the helm.
- The "Timeline Motorcycle" made quite an impression on folks at Harley-Davidson's 110th Anniversary.
- Hop on, there's plenty of room...
- The 110th celebration kicked-off with a concert at the Milwaukee Lakefront Summerfest Grounds.
- And I'm spent...
- George (left) of George's Pub had plenty of wild stories but never told how he lost his eye.
- George was particularly keen on giving this pretty young lady a temporary tattoo.
- Ben having a grand 'ol time at George's Pub.
- Are they gonna play Free Bird or what??
- The Pedal Tavern, developed by Cook Customs, seats 16 and is a bicycle powered party on wheels.
- Ryan Hoffer (left) owns Trigger, the infamous bike from Quentin Tarantino's grindhouse flop Hell Ride. The guy on the right, Ben, was along for the ride and having a blast.
- Lynard Skynyrd was the headlining act on Thursday, and yes, they played Free Bird.
- The Lakefront Summerfest Grounds were packed for Thursday's concerts, which also included Lupe Fiasco, the Doobie Brothers, Aerosmith and Toby Keith.