- The HJC RPHA 10 helmet is a high performance sport/street helmet which was designed with input from MotoGP rider Ben Spies.
- Countless hours of development and testing inside HJC’s own high speed wind tunnel resulted in claims of maximum ventilation.
- Retail for the RPHA 10 is $399.99-$554.99 depending on size and color.
- The HJC RPHA MAX is a modular helmet featuring just about all the same qualities as the RPHA 10.
- The RPHA Max is DOT approved and retails for $469.99
- A one-touch integrated smoke-tinted sun shield can be deployed easily and quickly and adjusts to any to any of three positions with a sliding lever on top of the helmet.
- THe HJC RPHA X retails for $364.99
- Nine intake and six exhaust vents for a total of 15 maximizes airflow throughout the helmet.