Honda has released information on the bike they will be campaigning at Dakar for 2013. Check out the details in the Honda CRF450 Rally Unveiled article
- Honda will be racing Dakar in 2013 with a racer based on the CRF450X.
- The Honda CRF450 Rally will be raced by Johnny Campbell along with four other pro rally racers.
- Check out all the buttons, computers, GPS units and roll charts on the Honda CRF450 Rally.
- Honda is rejoining rally racing in 2013 with the CRF450 Rally.
- Because of the saddle tanks, the exhaust must be mounted low on the CRF450 Rally.
- The Honda CRF450 Rally is based on the CRF450X but has massive fuel tanks and fuel injection.
- The level of detail and work on the Honda CRF450 Rally is impressive; it almost looks production.