See photos of the new Honda Crossrunner in the Honda Crossrunner photo gallery.
- Honda Crossrunner
- The Crossover braking features Honda’s combined ABS, with a pair of six-piston calipers clamping on 296mm front rotors and a 256mm disc with two-piston caliper in the rear.
- The Honda Crossrunner makes its debut at Milan.
- Honda pitches its new Crossrunner ride as a hybrid model.
- The Crossrunner take the liquid-cooled, 90-degree 782cc V-Four powering the Interceptor in American Honda current lineup.
- The Crossunner sources an aluminum twin spar frame.
- The Crossrunner suspension is a 43mm fork (preload adjustable) and Honda Pro-link a gas-charged rear shock (preload and rebound adjustable).
- Honda reveals the all-new Honda Crossrunner, an upright standard sourcing the 782cc V-Four from the VFR800.
- Honda press touts the Crossrunner’s upright riding position and stability, the marque claiming 120 wind tunnel sessions to 'build a motorcycle with such unwavering stability.'
- Honda Media PR: 'With the attributes of both a Naked performance machine and an adventure bike, the Crossrunner is a new kind of motorcycle. One that can effortlessly adapt to many different styles of riding.'