- An updated Husqvarna Concept BAJA was revealed during the 2012 EICMA show in Milan.
- Complete with headlights and turn signals, the Husqvarna Concept BAJA has a number of features to suggest it's close to becoming a production model.
- The Husqvarna Concept BAJA is powered by a liquid-cooled 650 Single and comes with a five-speed gearbox.
- Husqvarna PR hints that the Baja "offers an insight into how the Husqvarna Motorcycles model range might be extended in the future."
- Dual exhaust pipes were added to the Husqvarna Concept BAJA revealed at the 2012 EICMA show.
- Without the skid plate shown in earlier iterations of the Husqvarna Concept BAJA, this machine is more geared toward dual-sport road duty than heavy off-roading.
- Simple instrumentation and a narrow seat align the Husqvarna Concept BAJA with scrambler models from the 1960s and '70s.