Bobby Seeger and Indian Larry Motorcycles latest rippin’ ride features a potent 113 cubic-inch S&S engine mounted in a wishbone frame and includes plenty of signature Indian Larry Motorcycles’ parts.
- 'We could of whored out plenty of times, you know, but we chose not to. We chose to keep taking baby steps in front of us and maintain the integrity of the brand the best we can,' said Seeger about Indian Larry Motorcycles.
- If I had to be riding around the clogged arteries of Brooklyn and NYC, it'd be on a bike like the White Devil.
- Bobby Seeger is indeed the type of person who 'questions everything,' a philosophy popularized by the larger-than-life enigma known as Indian Larry.
- Bobby Seeger, a close friend of 'Indian Larry' DeSmedt, puts his heart into maintaining the integrity of the brand associated with his buddy.
- Indian Larry Motorcycles Bobby Seeger admits the White Devil is a bit different from what they usually build, but the deviation from the norm is deliberate as it broadens the appeal of their shop.
- The White Devil is the latest little ripper from the crew at Indian Larry Motorcycles.
- Indian Larry Motorcycles' White Devil is a clean, fast little bike.
- An S&S 113 cubic-inch powerplant mated to a Baker 6-into-4 transmission, all carefully spooned into a wishbone frame, is at the core of the White Devil.
- Look familiar? It's the 'Hellion' from the cover of Judas Priest Screaming for Vengeance album.
- Paint on the White Devil was done by Robert Pradke and the famed winged Indian Larry logo rightfully sits in the recesses of the dished-out tank.
- Bobby Seeger is the man responsible for bearing the torch ignited by Indian Larry. The White Devil is the latest creation coming out of the shop.