Indian Motorcycle broke wraps on its new Thunder Stroke 111 V-Twin at Daytona Bike Week 2013, the engine the first produced by Indian’s new owner, Polaris Industries.
- Introducing Indian Motorcycle's new powerplant, the 1811cc Thunder Stroke 111 V-Twin.
- A peek at the Thunder Stroke 111's internals.
- American Picker Mike Wolfe signs Indian Motorcycle shirts for fans after helping debut the Thunder Stroke 111.
- The Thunder Stroke 111 engine by Indian Motorcycle Co debuted at Dirty Harry's on Main Street Daytona Beach Friday, March 9, 2013.
- Indian Motorcycle also debuted the 'Spirit of Munro' streamliner built around their Thunder Stroke 111 engine.
- The "Spirit of Munro' is more than a replica. It comes complete with a custom chassis, exhaust, and intake, and features a chain drive conversion for the tall gearing requisite of a streamliner.
- Here's a view of the left side of the Indian Motorcycle Thunder Stroke 111.
- The view of the right side of the Indian Motorcycle Thunder Stroke 111 isn't bad itself.
- The new Indian Motorcycle Thunder Stroke 111 will utilize a six-speed overdrive, constant-mesh transmission mated to a multi-plate wet clutch with an aluminum basket.
- A CAD rendering further illustrates the core of the Thunder Stroke 111 V-Twin.