Once a biker always a biker. This is a mantra Jesse James lives by. Even with a handful of hit TV shows, larger-than-life personality and movie star wife, James still shows up at his Long Beach, CA, motorcycle shop, West Coast Choppers, getting his hands dirty every day.
- Jesse James gave MotoUSA a magazine cover exclusive for our latest issue.
- James still comes to the shop to build customer bikes each and every day of the week.
- Buy a West Coast Chopper and there’s no doubt Jesse James took a major role in building it despite his hectic schedule as a celebrity.
- 'Jesse James it a Dead Man'. This is the name of his latest TV show and pretty well describes what it's all about.
- James has plenty of Ink...
- James took on both two- and four-wheels to push his personal limits.
- To prepare for the g-forces of riding the nitro bike James was taken up in a fighter jet to see if he could handle the pressure. The biker passed without problem.
- Jesse James tries to tame a methanol-burning Top Fuel drag bike!
- He took the nitro bike through the 1/4-mile in under eight seconds with less than a day of practice.
- James took to sidecar racing very quickly, placing on the podium his first time out.
- This is the car James used to out run the police in for one of the episodes on the show. Now that would be fun!